The dedicated and friendly Careers Advisory Team provide professional support and careers guidance to students both while they are studying at the college and after graduation. This approach includes student organizations that work together to share job leads and information, faculty who serve as contact sources and alumni ready to help students develop a professional network.
Each year, an aggressive marketing strategy and the success of alumni bring leading edge industries to participate in the campus recruitiment programme.
Other career management centre services include
- Individual Career Consulting.
- Employer Presentation.
- Career Development Workshops.
- "Managing Your Career" seminars.
- On-campus recruiting programmes.
- "Career Leader" Assessment Instrument.
- Internship recruitment opportunities.
- Corporation connection networking event.
- Resume book, CV Design, Assessment Centre preparation.
- Alumni Directory.
- Mentoring/Networking with Engineering Professionals.